Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the A-name-dp!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of a-name-dp Website, located at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this website, we assume that you have read and agree to these conditions and terms. Don’t continue using the a-name-dp service if you do not accept all these terms and conditions listed in this document.
The following terminology is applicable in these terms and conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who is the user of this site and is compliant with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are all referring to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” as well as “Us”, refers to our Client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer and consideration of payment that is required to provide helping the client in the most efficient way to achieve the objective of meeting the client’s requirements in relation to the services provided by the Company’s stipulated services, in compliance of and in accordance with the laws in force in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terminology, as well as other terms in the singular or plural, including capitalization, or he/she/they, are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as refers to the identical.
Unless stated otherwise, a-name-dp or its licensors are the owners of all intellectual rights to the entirety of content on the website. The intellectual property rights of all material are protected. You can access this through a-name-dp to use for your personal use, subject to the restrictions stipulated in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish content from a-name-dp
- Sub-license, rent, or sell materials from a-name-dp
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or replicate material from the a-name-dp
- Redistribute content created by a-name-dp
Some areas of this website offer the possibility for users to exchange views and data in specific areas on the site. a-name-dp does not screen the comments, edit or publish them. read Comments in advance of their publication on the site. Comments do not express the opinions and views of a-name-dp, its affiliates and/or agents. Comments reflect the opinions and opinions of those who expresses their views and opinions. As far as is allowed by applicable laws, a-name-dp shall not be responsible for the comments or for any damage, liability or costs incurred in a consequence of the usage of or posting of and/or display of comments on this site.
a-name-dp retains the rights to check any Comments posted and to take down any comments that could be considered offensive, inappropriate or in violation of this General Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and affirm that:
- You are able to make comments available on our website, and hold all the necessary permissions and licenses to do this;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third-party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory or libelous material, nor offensive or other unlawful content that is a violation of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or commercial activities, or any illegal activity.
You provide a-name-dp an unrestricted license to reproduce, use edit, and permit others to reproduce, use and modify any of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations can connect to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors can connect to our website similarly to how they link to the websites of other businesses listed; and
- Accredited businesses across the System, except for soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls, as well as charity fundraising groups that do not link to our website.
They may also hyperlink to our homepage as well as to publications or other information on our Website as they are sure that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t in any way suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the linked party or its products or services and (c) is in the framework of site.
We can consider and even approve additional link requests from the following kinds of organisations:
- generally-known business and/or consumer information sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other organizations that represent charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting companies as well as
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will consider links from these organizations when we determine that: (a) the link will not cause us to appear unfavorably to our reputable businesses; (b) the organization has no negative history in our database; (c) that the value for us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs for the lack of an a-name-dp in addition, (d) the hyperlink appears placed in the general context of information about the resource.
These organizations can hyperlink to our homepage as that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the linking party or the products and services it offers as well as (c) is within the framework of site.
If you belong to an organization mentioned at paragraph 2. above, and you are interested in establishing a link to our site please inform us by sending an email to the address a-name-dp. Include your name, your business name, contact details along with an URL for your website and a list of URLs you plan for us to hyperlink to your site as well as the URLs on our website that you wish to connect. Give us a couple of weeks to receive an answer.
The organizations that have been granted approval to link to our website in the following manner:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Utilizing the universal resource locator that is linked to, or
- Through the use of another description for our site linked to that is logical in relation to the context and structure of the content on the website of the linking party.
The use of the logo of a-name-dp or any other image will be permitted to link without the existence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written permission, you should not make frames over our web pages that alter the visual appearance or presentation of our Website.
We will not be held accountable for any content that is posted on your website. You agree to defend and defend us from any claims that may arise on your website. The link(s) are allowed to be placed on any website that could be considered to be libelous, criminal or obscene or infringes on or otherwise violates or encourages the violation or infringement of, or violates the rights of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to ask to remove all or any hyperlink to our website. You agree to remove immediately all links to our website on demand. We reserve the rights to amend the terms of these conditions as well as its linking policy at anytime. By linking to our website you are bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of links from our site
If you notice a hyperlink on our website that you find offensive for any reason, you are welcome to reach us and let us know at anytime. We’ll look into requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to do so or reply directly to you.
We cannot guarantee that the information contained on this website is accurate We do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness neither do we guarantee to guarantee that the website remains accessible or that the information on the site is up-to-date.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions regarding this website or the usage of this site. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or exclude your liability in the event of personal injury or death;
- Limit or exclude any liability we or you may have in the event of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner that is not allowed by the law in force limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your liability that could not be excluded by law.
The limitations and restrictions on the liability set forth by the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the preceding paragraph and (b) apply to all claims that arise under the disclaimer, including any liability arising from contract, tort or for the breach of statutory obligation.
The website as well as any information or services offered on the site are at no cost We will not be responsible for any damage or loss in any way.